Friday, April 11, 2008

the 9:30 princess

yep, those are my shoes on my bed...
and they are coming off for the day!

tonight the librarians schedule included a trip to the (almost) world famous Sip-N-Dip... and here i sit. how perfectly lovely to not have to go anywhere, take care of anyone, or do anything.


tomorrow,
i go home.

tomorrow, i'll look forward to seeing all of my sweet boys.

tomorrow, i will smooch my great husband who loves me enough to let me escape every now and then, just to relax.

tomorrow, i will be knocked over by little boys--who are just slightly bigger than when i left them on tuesday morning--when they give me my muched missed squeezes.

and tomorrow i'll be awash with all of the blessings i often take for granted...

but tonight, i'm relishing.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren

No comments: