Saturday, January 9, 2010

ryan... in 2010

Favorite ice cream flavor: mint chip

Favorite movie: Indiana Jones… all of them

Favorite sport: baseball

Desired occupation: children’s book illustrator

Most inflectional person(s) in my life: my family

I collect: rocks

Best advice someone gave me: to think before you act

Favorite gadget: grappling hook bow-tie

Favorite place in the world: Disneyland

Favorite video game: Wii fit plus


Favorite thing to do as a family: go to the beach


If I could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, it would be: um... i don't know about that....

Definition of joy: extreme happiness

Something nobody knows about me: there’s stuff… but I’m not telling

Favorite musician: All American Rejects

Favorite saying: read it before you eat it

What are you looking forward to most in 2010? learning about Lewis and Clark

On my mind right now: finishing playing Mario Bros with my dad... {are we done now?}


today ryan and i hung around in our pajamas and told each other jokes and compared our HUGE feet... actually, his HUGE feet and my long toes... it was a good day!

1 comment:

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

My fav ice cream is Mint Chocolate chip!
Great minds think alike. LOL!

What a fun day ya'll must have had..... comparing
feet and all. LOL!

~kimme