as i sit here click-clacking away, i have this major anxiety growing in the pit of my overly-full Christmas tummy with the facts that (1) i'm not sure that i can come up with 7 interesting things about myself, and (2) that i don't really have 7 blog friends... that's a lot of pressure, megs!
oh, speaking of meghan, she is this amazingly wonderful friend with whom i have been blessed. my husband and hers grew up together in idaho, and have remained friends over the years--thus meghan and i have become friends. now here is the one (two) best things about being friends with meghan... sweet pea and beans. she is the incredible mom of these funny, crazy and sweet little boys. i have great admiration for her, because not only is she a great mom, she is a great working mom. she has taught me to be okay with the fact that some moms work, and that those moms are still really good moms... anyway, if you want some giggles, you should check out her blog at sweetpeaandbeans... and keep your eyes peeled for her new creative outlet/business venture, Sweet Pea & Beans custom stationary.
let's get focused... here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog, and giving them the lowdown...
unknown? maybe. interesting? perhaps. all i could come up with? definitely!
- i refused to marry dave. he had to ask me a couple of times before i relented.
- dave and i lived in maine... for about two weeks--just part of the adventure!
- i love books that are set in England prior, during and right after World War II--any recommendations?
- i insist on being involved (if not in charge) of my kids' school valentine's day parties--because i'm an expert, you know
- i love tea parties--going to the Brown Palace, having them at my home... whatever, i love 'em!
- during a summer in college, i was a nanny. i was 21 and got to spend the summer in NYC, the Cape and just cultivating my love for the whole of the east coast, especially for the very cute boys with their very cute accents... thus the move to maine with dave, of course, without the cuties...
- i surprised dave with an early Christmas present! we're going to florida to see the Cornhusker's play in the Gator Bowl--we leave the snow for the sun tomorrow!
now here is the rougher part, i've got to find 7 people to tag... well, these are the lovely ladies who i follow:
- scribbler... i know that megs tagged her, but... she didn't publish, so i'm retagging her
- marla... who i worked with in lincoln, way back before jacks!
- allison... who i stumbled upon, and left a comment--then this gal who has been called the "one of the most influential up-and-coming women online" actually sent me an email back! in awe, i am!
- jennifer... who is training for a marathon... i wish i had the discipline, so i appreciate living vicarously thru her!
- leave me a comment with something interesting you know about ME, or
- leave me a comment with something interesting you want me to know about YOU!
don't be a blurker, leave me a comment!